St. Stephen Minor Hockey Association is seeking sports portrait photographer. The successful applicant will be required to arrange for both team and individual portraits to be taken at the Garcelon Civic Center. There are 12 teams with approximately 16 players per team.
As a sports photographer, your specific duties will include:
• Capturing the unique personalities of players and teams in a high-quality portrait.
• Communicating promptly, continuously and effectively with coaches in order to arrange for portraits to be taken during practice times.
• Transporting your own equipment to and from the rink.
• Working effectively with children of all ages.
• Providing each player with both a team and individual photo in an attractive collage.
• Providing quality prints in a timely manner (by the Christmas Holidays).
• Providing one extra team print to be used to thank team sponsors.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Possession of a valid NB driver’s license and a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
• Access to reliable internet, cell phone service and/or email so as to be able to communicate with coaches
• Availability to meet with the teams during practice times (evenings & weekends)
• Positive attitude and professionalism
• Experience in Sports Photography
• The successful applicant must be physically able and willing to take pictures on the ice surface, as well as in a second location.
Please apply in writing, including a sample of your work with a proposed price list to:
Mike O’Connell – SSMHA President via email at email@example.com
22 Budd Ave, Saint Stephen, NB E3L 1E9 (506) 467-3030
Closing Date: September 28th, 2018